Disposable non-medical protective masks
Disposable protective masks are intended for general use during biological and epidemic threats.
Protective masks protect against the penetration of microorganisms, while not hindering breathing. The product can also be used by people exposed to infections of the upper respiratory tract or for protective purposes.
Protective masks have antiviral properties and are made of skin-friendly materials. The product is additionally equipped with a delicate stiffening of the upper part of the protective mask, which allows the mask to perfectly match the shape of the user’s face. Thanks to the elastic bands, the size of the protective mask is universal and ideal for use by adults and children.
Non-woven mask, filtering, flexible, non-sterile. Made of 3 layers of non-woven fabric. Very high efficiency of bacterial filtration. It is characterized by high air permeability and an unusual fit to the face, which gives high comfort of using the product. It is recommended when there is a risk of drip transmission.
- CE certificate
- Made of durable, thick polypropylene
- Three layers
- Low expiratory resistance – allows you to speak and breathe normally
- Fastened with 2 elastic bands, allow for a stable attachment of the mask to the face
- Has a nose support that adapts to the shape of the face
- Protects against droplet infection
- Dimensions: 20cm x 11cm
PLN 1.49 plus VAT